PESONet MC 3517
Updated: Dec 4, 2020
Memo Circular No. 3517
March 13 2019
TO : ALL PESONET PARTICIPATING BANKS/INSTITUTIONS
RE : PESONET AUTO RETURNS PROCESS IMPLEMENTATION
1 . Upon recommendation of its Operations Committee, the PESONet ACH Steering Committee (Steerco) in its meeting today, approved the implementation of PESONET AUTOMATED (AUTO) RETURNS PROCESS on 01 April 2019 instead of the earlier announced roll-out date of March 15, 2019.
2. The deferment is to provide additional time to internalize new reports that is to be generated by the auto returns process and at the same time allow more time for other participant banks/financial institutions to complete their respective testing.
3. Also approved during the Steerco meeting was the exclusion of AM21 (Limit exceeded) status code from the chargeable returns leaving only the following as chargeable returns effective May 2, 2019, to wit:
4. Notwithstanding the exclusion of AM21 status code, we wish it noted that the business rules defined in Memo Circular 3497 dated 1 7 December 2018 shall continue to be observed.
5. The existing environment for UAT (https://pesonetuat.pchc.com.ph) will be available for
banks/Fls needing to perform testing/enhancement in accordance with established conventions.
6. The Parallel Run environment (https://pesonet.pchc.com.ph) on the other hand will be available for testing until 27 March 2019. This environment shall become the Production environment for PESONet starting 01 April 2019.
7. We count on your full cooperation to meet the stated final timeline.