29 July 2022
T O : ALL PESONet PARTICIPANTS
R E : ON-BOARDING OF TREASURY USERS TO PESONET MBS PORTAL
1. We are pleased to inform that PCHC has begun to enroll Treasury Users in PESONet to the PESONet MBS portal
with Enhanced 2-Factor Authentication.
2. PESONet Participants that submitted their list of Treasury Users (Treasury Maker and Tresury Authorizer roles) in
EXCEL file format on deadline date July 28, 2022 shall expect to receive the initial access credentials of their
Treasury Users for use in the PESONet MBS portal within the week of August 1-5, 2022 (1st week of August).
These credentials shall be sent by PCHC to the participant’s designated Liaison Officer.
3. Upon receipt of their respective initial access credentials, Treasury Users may start accessing the new PCHC
portal https://portal.pchc.com.ph to set-up their One-Time PIN. Please refer to ANNEX A - Guide in Setting Up
One Time PIN (OTP).
4. Treasury Users will be able to access the PESONet Front-End through the PCHC portal upon successfully setting
up their One-Time PIN.
5. Effective August 8, 2022, the following PESONet URL’s will be decommissioned to strictly enforce the enhanced
2FA under the new portal.
· pesonetmbs.pchc.com.ph (using USB-Based Tokens)
· treasury-pesonetmbs.pchc.com.ph (without 2-FA)
6. Participants with treasury roles but failed to submit the list of users as a requirement for on-boarding in the new
portal are hereby requested to submit the Treasury Users’ list to get enrolled no later than August 3, 2022. Kindly
submit the list of users in EXCEL file format as attachment in email to the following officers:
Frederick Garcia email@example.com
Gary Ednalaga firstname.lastname@example.org
Jose Vicente Ga email@example.com
7. Any user whose enrollment is not received by August 3, 2022 will not be able to access PESONet and will need to
enroll using the normal user onboarding process, which may be subject to lead-times and additional
8. We count on the full support of all PESONet participants.