December 16, 2021
TO : All PESONet Participant Banks / Institutions
RE : PREFERRED NAME TO BE USED IN THE PESONET DROP DOWN LIST
1. Further to the instruction of PPMI, we are enabling the change in name of BPI Direct BanKo in the PESONet
system as follows:
“ BanKo, A Subsidiary of BPI”
2. The preferred name was based on the representation/request of BanKo in order to minimize if not
eliminate rejects (returns) coming from BPI accounts. Accordingly, BanKo uses a different deposit system
and thus cannot process PESONet transactions intended for BPI or vice versa.
3. In this connection, all PESONet participant banks are enjoined to apply the name change in the dropdown
lists of the respective online or mobile banking applications.
4. The new name of the bank will be included in PCHC’s parameter update effective today, December 16,
5. Please be guided accordingly.