September 30, 2021
TO : ALL PESONet Participating Banks/Institutions
RE : USER ACCEPTANCE TESTING FOR THE PESONet MULTIPLE BATCH SETTLEMENT
1. We would like to express appreciation to all participants that have actively joined in the Cycle 1 and Cycle 2 of the
User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for the PESONet Multiple Batch Settlement initiative held from 13-17 September
2021, and 20-24 September 2021.
2. Sincere appreciation also are hereby extended to all the banks that have provided their feedback and comments
regarding the UAT. PCHC is progressively addressing these raised concerns related to the Front-End Application
and expects to complete all reported rectifications in time for the Cycle 3 UAT.
3. For Cycle 3 UAT which will include DDA3 funding functionalities, we will announce start date once all participants
have opened their respective DDA3 accounts.
4. Participants, through their designated Bank Admins, may begin to define the treasurer user(s) in the PESONet
Front-End Application beginning 01 October 2021 in preparation for the Cycle 3 UAT.
5. Sponsored PESONet participants, on the other hand, are not required to open DDA3 neither they are required to
define treasurer user accounts as their ability to settle PESONet transactions are performed by their respective
6. FAQs for the opening of the DDA3 was circulated separately by the Philippine Payments Management, Inc. (PPMI)
to all PESONet participants on 28 September 2021.
7. Following the completion of the Cycle 3 of the PESONet MBS UAT, participants shall be requested to submit a
readiness checklist, that will also serve as the UAT Sign-Off form in preparation for the 'Live' date which is
scheduled on October 22, 2021.
8. The Production environment for the PESONet MBS UAT will be available on 11 October 2021 through the following
9. All existing user access credentials, ST3 Tokens, API Keys and API credentials and SSL Client Certificates will be
migrated from the current PESONet Production environment to the new PESONet MBS Production environment.
10. Banks are requested to login to the PESONet MBS Production environment between 11-15 October 2021 to
confirm its ability to access the PESONet Front-End Application.
11. Banks that use the PESONet Web Service API are also requested to perform Heartbeat testing on the PESONet MBS
Production endpoint to confirm their ability to connect to the PESONet Web Service API.
12. For information and guidance.