Updated: Jan 5, 2021
September 18, 2020
T O : All PESONet Participating Banks/Institutions
R E : MIGRATION TO THE ENHANCED INTERFACE FILE (EIF) IN PESONET
1. We wish to inform that the PESONet ACH Steering Committee in its meeting of 16 September 2020 granted the appeal of some participant banks to defer the migration to the Enhanced Interface File (EIF) from October 1, 2020 to February 1, 2021 on condition that such extension shall be final and no longer extendible.
2. This means that until January 31, 2021, PCHC will continue to accept multiple file formats. Beginning February 1, 2021, ONLY EIF format will be accepted.
3. PCHC was also instructed to closely monitor compliance and render a periodic report (at least every two weeks) to the ACH Steering Committee and PPMI to determine progress of those that were not able to meet the October 1, 2020 cutover.
4. In the meantime, participants that are ready may start sending transactions in EIF format as PCHC has begun accepting this new format beginning September 1, 2020. A list of compliant participants by October 1, 2020 will be submitted to PPMI/PESONet Steering Committee for its information/recognition.
5. For information and guidance.