PESONet MC 20-009
Updated: Jan 5
TO : All PESONet participating banks/Institutions
RE : CONNECTIVITY VIA WEB API & THE SHIFT TO ENHANCED INTERFACE FILE
1. Pursuant to the request of the PESONet ACH Steering Committee (Steerco), we are conducting a survey on the status of participant banks’ compliance with the mandate to convert connectivity in PESONet via the Web Service API and the shift from legacy file formats to the enhanced interface file (EIF) format.
2. It may be recalled during its meeting of 14 August 2019, the ACH Steerco has accepted the recommended schedule to connect all PESONet participants via the Web API no later than July 1, 2020. Subsequently, a follow up Memo Circular was released last January 20, 2020 to remind participants on the mandated implementation.
3. However, some banks have expressed concerns over meeting the stated cutover date due to the challenges brought about by the enhanced community quarantine (ECQ). In the meantime, the ACH Steering Committee has decided to defer the shift to EIF format from July 1, 2020 to October 1, 2020.
4. Given the foregoing, please accomplish the attached survey form and submit on or before May 29, 2020. Results of the survey will enable the ACH Committee to determine status of banks’ activities on EIF and assess as well whether to push for the July 1, 2020 cutover dates for the connectivity of all participants via the Web Service API.
5. Please email duly accomplished survey form to:
6. We count on your immediate cooperation.