PESONet MC 20-006
Updated: Jan 5
April 15, 2020
T O : All PESONet Participating Banks/Institutions
R E : MIGRATION TO THE ENHANCED INTERFACE FILE (EIF) IN PESONET
1. As recommended by the PESONet Operations Committee, the PESONet ACH Steering Committee in its meeting today approved a transitory period for the mandatory use of the Enhanced Interface File (EIF) in PESONet to allow participants ample time for its implementation.
2. During the transitory period which will start July 1, 2020 and end September 30, 2020, PESONet will continue to accept multiple file formats for both importation and status update:
2.1 Import File Formats
2.1.1 EPCS Import File
2.1.2 PhilPaSS Remit Import File
2.1.3 Enhanced Interface File (Import and Inward)
2.2 Status Update File Formats
2.2.1 PESONet Status Update File (current)
2.2.2 Enhanced Interface File – Status Updating
3. Starting October 1, 2020 however, only EIF formats will be accepted for both importation of transactions and status updating in PESONet.
4. Final specifications of the Enhanced Interface File is being distributed along with this Memo Circular. These specifications comprise the Enhanced Interface File for both import of transactions and status updating.
5. Participants may test the Enhanced Interface File through the PESONet UAT Site at https://pesonetuat.pchc.com.ph.
6. To confirm participants’ successful testing of the Enhanced Interface File, PESONet participants are requested to accomplish the attached UAT Sign-Off Form and send to the PESONet Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before September 15, 2020.
7. We count on everyone’s compliance.