Updated: Oct 4, 2021
March 04, 2020
T O : All PESONet/PCHC PayGate Participating Banks/Institutions
R E : SERVICE FEES FOR TRANSACTIONS COMPLETED VIA PCHC PAYGATE
1. We wish to inform that PCHC shall start to bill transactions that have been completed via the PCHC PayGate effective January 1, 2020.
2. Acquiring banks shall be provided with a monthly statement of account (SOA) that will show total number of transactions that have been completed for each billing period. The corresponding details of the charges will be captured in a flash drive and will be sent to the concerned unit of the bank.
3. The amount of net service fee will debited from the Acquiring Banks’ clearing account with the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) via PCHC Charge Slip which will be presented through our Depository Bank.
4. For PESONet participants which will serve as Issuing Banks/Institutions, PCHC shall pay corresponding service fee for every payment that was authorized via PESONet. A monthly report summarizing/detailing transactions completed/authorized shall be provided to Issuing Banks/Institution on or before the 5th day of the succeeding month.
5. In order to begin receiving respective service fees, Issuing Banks/Institutions are requested to provide their account information so that PCHC will be able to remit such fees through its Depository Bank via PESONet.
6. You may submit duly accomplished Account Information Form in sealed enveloped to Ms. Monet Paguirigan, PCHC Makati Office 11th Floor Sagittarius Building, H. V. Dela Costa Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City.
7. For information and guidance.