PESONet MC 20-003
Updated: Jan 5
January 23, 2020
T O : All PESONet Participating Banks/Institutions
R E : PESONET ENABLED PAYMENTS TO GOVERNMENT VIA THE
PCHC PAYMENT GATEWAY (PAYGATE)
1. We are pleased to announce that Land Bank of the Philippines (LBP) being one of the government depository banks was already given the go signal/permission by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas to on-board more government agencies (GAs) to receive payments via PESONet thru the facilities of the PCHC PayGate.
2. The permission was obtained after the successful pilot ‘live run’ which started in August 2019. To date, RCBC, Robinsons Bank and Union Bank are already on-board/processing PESONet payments to the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) via the PCHC PayGate. PSBank on the other hand has successfully completed its UAT and is targeting to go live this coming February 2020.
3. With the BSP permission, LBP has likewise started to speak with its more than 200 GAs/Merchants. Today, payment via PESONet thru its Linkbiz Portal and PCHC PayGate are already enabled for DTI, PNP and various LGUs which include the City of Manila, Quezon City, Valenzuela City, General Santos City, and the Municipality of Baler.
4. With the foregoing and to heed the call of the BSP Governor expressed during the November 20, 2019 e-Gov launch, we enjoin all PESONet participants to on-board/use the PCHC PayGate to enable payments via PESONet.
5. Appended is our on-boarding checklist which PESONet participants may use as guide in joining the PCHC PayGate. Participants may also email email@example.com to request for the API specs and other related documentation which can be used as reference/guide for easy/convenient on-boarding process. Documentation include:
· Introduction to PCHC Payments Gateway (PayGate)
· Participation Application and Agreement
· Governing Terms
· Issuing, Acquiring and QR Specifications
· UAT environment information
· PayGate Simulator
· Introduction to Security
6. We look forward to all PESONet participants on-boarding the PCHC PayGate.