PESONet MC 20-001
Updated: Jan 5
20 January 2020
T O : All PESONet Participating Banks/Institutions
R E : CONNECTIVITY VIA THE WEB SERVICE API AND THE IMPLEMENTATION
OF ENHANCED INTERFACE FILE (EIF) IN PESONET BY JULY 1, 2020
1. Further to Memo Circular 3551 released last August 30, 2019. (RE: Mandate to Implement ISO20022 in PESONet), we wish to inform that the ‘go live’ date for the above cited directives shall push thru as scheduled.
2. To date, 19 participating banks/EMIs are already on Web API affording them technically to have complied with the mandate. For this achievement and on behalf of the PESONet Steering Committee, PCHC wishes to express its warm appreciation and congratulations! We are certain that the rest of the participants will expedite respective development/testings to meet the July 1, 2020 live date.
3. It may be recalled that the API specifications + the software development kit (SDK) have long been published for inspection/adoption. Along with the specs and SDK, we had also published the specifications for the Enhanced Interface File (EIF) to ensure that all data elements used in ISO20022 are available in case the PESONet Front-end Application as backup is invoked.
4. Implementation of the EIF will coincide with the July 1, 2020 Web API ‘go live’ date. This means that support for the old EPCS Import/Inward File Format and the PhilPaSS Remit Import file will already end on June 30, 2020 and therefore any transmission using the PESONet Front-end Application as back up will no longer be accepted/rejected starting July 1, 2020.
5. For participants which have not yet obtained our API, SDK and the EIF specifications, you may immediately request respective documentation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org cc: email@example.com.
We count on everyone’s support and cooperation.