July 30, 2021
TO : All PDDTS Participant Banks/Institutions
RE : DESIGNATION OF LIAISON OFFICERS AND BANK ADMIN FOR PDDTS BATCH EOD
1. As expressed during our July 27, 2021 briefing, we would like to request participating
financial institutions to designate their respective Liaison Officer and his/her alternate/s as
main contact persons authorized to communicate with as well as receive notices/advisories
from PCHC pertaining to the PDDTS (Batch) End-of-Day (EOD) System.
2. In that same meeting, we also requested the appointment of a Bank Admin in preparation for
the upcoming User Acceptance Testing that will be conducted in relation to the upgrade of
the platform and the migration to ISO20022 messaging standards of the PDDTS Batch EOD
application. Said Bank Admin shall be responsible in managing access/log-in credentials of
users such as Makers and Authorizers.
3. In view of the foregoing, please submit the names and contact details of designated Liaison
and his/or her alternate as well as the appointed Bank Admin on or before August 6, 2021, to
3.1. Complete Name/Designation
3.2. Mobile Numbers* and Landline
3.3. Email Address
*mobile numbers shall be treated with strict confidence as they will be used only for SMS advisories/notices from PCHC
4. You may submit the accomplished form (PDDTS Designation of Liaison Officers) and Contact Details of the Bank
5. We count on your full cooperation.