PDDTS MC 2020-63
Updated: Jan 5
October 19, 2020
T O : ALL PDDTS Participant Banks/Institutions
R E : UPDATE ON THE ISSUANCE OF ST3 TOKENS
1. Further to PDDTS MC No. 2020-062 dated 05 October 2020, we wish to inform that PCHC has started ordering the ST3 Tokens from its accredited supplier to fast track the delivery and implementation of Two-Factor Authentication.
2. For PDDTS-RTGS, PCHC will be providing FOUR (4) units of ST3 Token to every participant bank FREE of charge while succeeding units shall billed at Php 1,000.00 per unit of ST3 Token.
3. We wish to remind that every “active” user defined in PDDTS such as Admin, Authorizer, Maker and Viewer role must have an ST3 token each to be able to access the PDDTS once the Two-Factor Authentication is implemented.
4. In order for PCHC to start the initial procedures for the issuance of ST3 Token certificates in the PCHC Certification Authority (PCHC CA), we are requiring all participant banks to submit the information of PDDTS-RTGS end users to PCHC as required in the enrolment process.
5. Kindly accomplish the attached PDDTS Request Form/Spreadsheet for the Issuance of ST3 Token Certificate and submit in “EXCEL” format via email addressed to Mr. Renie Sugano at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30 October 2020.
6. We count on the full support of all participants.