PDDTS MC 2020-61
Updated: Jan 5
20 April 2020
T O : All PDDTS Participant Banks/Institutions
R E : INSPECTION OF THE PHILIPPINE DOMESTIC DOLLAR TRANSFER SYSTEM
(PDDTS) - GROSS SYSTEM REAL-TIME (GSRT) FRONT-END APPLICATION
1. We are pleased to announce the availability of the Front-End Application of the PDDTS GSRT for user inspection by all PDDTS participants.
2. As expressed to the Bankers Association of the Philippines (BAP), PCHC shall progressively introduce the following features in order to manage the inspection period, viz:
Projected Availability Date
Admin and Login
Manual Data Entry
3. The PDDTS GSRT Front-End Application may be accessed via https://pddtsuat.pchcdev.com. The Admin access user name and password for each participant bank will be sent individually to those that have successfully accomplished the PDDTS Access Request Form distributed last 05 March 2020.
4. User Acceptance Testing (UAT) exercise is scheduled to take place between 18 May 2020 and 22 May 2020. All PDDTS participants are expected to have inspected, and implemented necessary operational or technical updates to their internal processes by this time to be able to participate in this UAT exercise.
5. Live Date for the transition to the PCHC-operated PDDTS GSRT remains unchanged and will definitely take place on 17 August 2020.
6. To further discuss the features of the PDDTS GSRT Front-end, PCHC shall hold an online videoconference on 22 April 2020 at 10:00am. As invitation to participate shall be sent via email, PDDTS participant member banks may send email of their respective participants (2-3 for each bank) to email@example.com on or before 4:00 PM 21 April 2020.
7. We look forward to your participation.