May 06, 2022
T O : All Clearing Banks/Institutions
R E : NO CLEARING AND SETTLEMENT ON MAY 9, 2022
1. Pursuant to PhilPaSS Advisory No. BPU-2022-044 dated May 5, 2022, please be informed that PCHC offices will
likewise be closed and will resume clearing operations on Tuesday, May 10, 2022.
2. May 9, 2022 has been declared as a special non-working holiday throughout the country for the conduct of the
National and Local Elections under Proclamation No. 1357, issued by Malacañang.
3. As CICS and PESONet platforms are open 24/7, both shall remain open to accept transmitted transactions for
settlement on May 10, 2022.
4. Morning returns cut-off of CICS for May 6 transactions will be until 8:00 AM of May 10, 2022.
5. Please be guided accordingly.