August 19, 2021
TO : All Clearing Banks/Institutions
RE : MIGRATION OF CICS BACKEND SYSTEM/PLATFORM TO THE AWS CLOUD
1. As recommended and endorsed by the IT Steering Committee of PCHC, we wish to inform that preparatory
activities to the migration of the CICS backend system to AWS Cloud has already commenced starting with a small
group of pilot banks.
2. The migration to AWS Cloud that was approved by the PCHC Board in its meeting of August 01, 2019 was given
approval/clearance by the BSP in its letter dated August 17, 2020.
3. PCHC is now ready to proceed with the next activities after obtaining positive feedback from some of the banks
that participated in the inspection, installation and testing of PBM set ups which started since April 2021.
4. With this regard, please be guided by the following schedules for the migration activities that will happen before
the target cutover date:
5. For your guidance, we append the test guidelines to be observed during the Inspection Period activity.
6. Should you need further information or clarification, please do not hesitate to call or email any of the following
7. We count on everyone's full support and cooperation.