May 21, 2021
TO : All Clearing Banks/Institutions
RE : PCHC BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND OFFICERS FOR 2021-2022
1. At the Regular Annual Stockholders' Meeting of the Philippine Clearing House Corporation (PCHC) held via remote
communication on May 20, 2021, the following were unanimously elected DIRECTORS of the Corporation for the
current term 2021-2022:
Name Bank/Institution Name
1. Joseph A. Gotuaco BDO Unibank, Inc.
2. Paul Robert Y. Murga Metropolitan Bank & Trust Company
3. Eugenio P. Mercado Bank of the Philippine Islands
4. Sanjiv Vohra Security Bank Corporation
5. Manish Chawla Citibank N.A.
6. Fe Susan Z. Prado Development Bank of the Philippines
7. Jose L. Osmeña, Jr. China Banking Corporation
8. Salvador P. Serrano East West Banking Corporation
9. Allan A. Libunao CTBC Bank (Philippines), Inc.
10. Benjamin P. Castillo Bankers Association of the Philippines (BAP)
11. Emmanuel E. Barcena Philippine Clearing House Corporation (PCHC)
2. At the Organizational Meeting held the same day, the following were elected OFFICERS of the Corporation for
Sanjiv Vohra - Chairman
Benjamin P. Castillo - Vice Chairman
Emmanuel E. Barcena - President and CEO
Paul Robert Y. Murga - Treasurer
Merlyn E. Dueñas - Corporate Secretary
3. For information and guidance.