January 04, 2021
TO : All Clearing Banks/Institutions
RE : 1. NEW CLEARING PARTICIPANTS/BRSTN REGISTER UPDATES
2. NOTICE FROM ZAMBALES RURAL BANK, INC.
3. DELETION OF THE REMAINING BRSTNs OF OVERSEAS FILIPINO BANK, INC.
1. With reference to various request letters/notices received from the clearing participant banks, we enumerate
hereunder the following updates to the PCHC clearing participant banks/BRSTN Register and Operating Parameter,
1.1 New Clearing Participants
BANK/BRANCH BRSTN ADDRESS
SBC - QUEZON AVENUE - WEST TRIANGLE 01014-223-3 1389 Quezon Avenue, Quezon City
BDO - SOUTH COTABATO - GAISANO 24053-010-7 GFS 3, 5 and 6 Gaisano Grand Mall Polomolok, National
POLOMOLOK Highway, Brgy. Magsaysay, Polomolok, South Cotabato
1.2 Relocation/Change in Branch Name and/or Address
BRSTN BANK/BRANCH NAME FROM TO
04010-004-1 CBC - Bacolod -Mandalagan Lacson St., Mandalagan, Bacolod City, COFA Building, Lacson St.,
Negros Brgy. Mandalagan, Bacolod
01053-261-0 BDO Angono - M.L. Quezon Angono - Xentro Mall
01102-096-9 ASIA UNITED Greenhills Theater - Greenhills Greenhills Theater Mall -
Shopping Center, Brgy. Greenhills, Unit 102, Intrawest Center,
San Juan City 33 Annapolis St., Greenhills,
San Juan City
1.3 Deletion of the following branches
BANK BRANCH NAME BRSTN
OFB - MAIN 01002-011-9
OFB - DAVAO 03002-001-8
OFB - MALOLOS 13002-001-5
OFB - LEGASPI 16002-001-4
OFB - LIPA 19002-001-3
OFB - TARLAC 22002-001-9
BDO NB - BULACAN - SAN JOSE DEL MONTE 13118-001-9
2. In a notice sent by Zambales Rural Bank, Inc. dated December 29, 2020, the bank informed that effective January 1,
2021, it (Bank 142) will no longer honor Zambank Checks bearing LBP BRSTN and that if presented for clearing, will
be returned using reason return "L" or "Refer to Issuer/Drawer: Conduit Agreement Terminated".
3. With the deletion of the remaining BRSTNs of Overseas Filipino Bank, Inc. effective January 2021, it (Bank 002) will
cease to be a Clearing Participant, until further notice.
4. Pursuant to CICS OM No. 17-004 dated 18 January 2017, the aforementioned updates will be implemented
effective January 04, 2021.
5. For your information and guidance.