CICS MC 3626
Updated: Dec 12, 2020
November 03, 2020
TO: All Clearing Banks/Institutions
RE: 1. NEW CLEARING PARTICIPANTS/BRSTN REGISTER UPDATES
2. NOTICE FROM BDO NETWORK BANK, INC.
1. With reference to various request letters/notices received from the clearing participant banks, we enumerate hereunder the following updates to PCHC clearing participant banks/BRSTN Register and Operating Parameter, viz:
1.1. New Clearing Participants
BANK/BRANCH BRSTN ADDRESS
EQUICOM - LOANS OPERATIONS 01096-997-9 6/F ODC International Bldg. 219 Salcedo St.
DEPARTMENT Legaspi Village, Makati City
BDO NB - LA UNION - BAUANG 15118-001-5 G/F Nisce Bldg., Along National Highway,
Central East, Bauang, La Union
1.2. Relocation/Change in Branch Name and/or Address
BRSTN BANK/BRANCH NAME FROM TO
01107-039-1 RBC Paseo De Roxas – G/F 111 Amorsolo – G/F Don Pablo Building,
Paseo De Roxas Bldg., 114 Amorsolo, Legazpi Village, Makati
Legazpi St., Legazpi Village, City
07118-003-0 BDO NB - G/F, Lim Bldg., Real St., Brgy. G/F, Lim Bldg., Real St., Brgy.
Camarines Vinagre, Tigaon, Poblacion, Tigaon,
Sur - Tigaon Camarines Sur Camarines Sur
28118-003-7 BDO NB - G/F, Unit 1, Magic Mall, Sta. Cruz, G/F, Unit 2B, Magic Mall, Sta. Cruz
Zambales - Brgy. Poblacion, Zambales Zambales, Eliaso St., Brgy. Poblacion
Sta. Cruz South, Sta. Cruz, Zambales
01121-014-8 BMI Camarin Micro Finance MF Camarin
2. In a letter we received dated October 20, 2020, BDO Network Bank, Inc. (BDO NB) informed us of the consolidation of two (2) of its branches namely: BDO Network Bank Bulacan, SJDM-Muzon (13118-001-9) and BDO Network Bank Bulacan, SJDM-Tungko (13118-008-0). The latter will be the surviving branch. In the same letter, BDO Network Bank advised that all issued checks bearing BRSTN 13118-001-9 of BDO Network Bank, SJDM-Muzon Branch shall be honored only until December 31, 2020.
3. Pursuant to C IC S OM 17-004 dated 18 January 2017, the aforementioned up dates will b e implemented effective November 03, 2020.
4. For your information and guidance.