CICS MC 3620
Updated: Dec 18, 2020
September 11, 2020
TO : All Clearing Banks/Institutions
RE : 2nd UAT for MAW FACILITY
1. Please be informed that PCHC shall conduct UAT Cycle 2 for the Morning Adjustment Window (MAW) from September 16, 2020 until September 23, 2020.
2. To recall, MAW System was developed as a facility outside of CICS that can be used by check clearing participants exclusively for settlement of over and under-encoded items that were sent to clearing on previous clearing day.
3. MAW will enable passing of an electronic charge slip for presenting banks to rectify under-encoded amount on checks while drawee banks to rectify over-encoded amount to be done after the 4:30 PM Regular Clearing Cut-off (1:30 PM currently under the shortened clearing window).
4. Once live, the net settlement results shall be consolidated with the AM Returns net results that are uploaded to the BSP for posting to the DDA accounts of banks.
5. Meantime, this UAT exercise shall make use of the MAW's production environment where participant banks would be able to search and view their actual CICS transactions.
5.1. Please take note however that all settlement transactions made during this test exercise WILL NOT YET be
consolidated as part of actual AM Returns Clearing Results that will be sent to BSP.
5.2. All updates/transactions made in the system during the scheduled UAT will be for test purposes only.
6. For the convenience of the UAT participants, we have attached the Test Mechanics and Test Scripts.
6.1. UAT Sign-off and the Admin User Creation Forms which are hereto attached must be accomplished by UAT
participants and emailed to PhilClear@pchc.com.ph on or before September 25, 2020.
7. Should you need more information or further clarification, you may contact our Help Desk, viz:
7.1. Royette delos Reyes - 8537-2707, 0917-592 1576
7.2. Anthony Manongas - 8537-2704, 0917-886 7932
7.3. Ruben Conseja - 85372711, 0917-838 7010
7.4. Maxi Torreccampo - 8537-2710, 0917-838 7096
8. We trust everything is in order.
Forms: Mechanics, Test Scripts, Sign-off, Admin User Request Form